[Spacewalk-list] use-case for multiple repositories associated with a single channel?

Matthew Patton mpatton at inforelay.com
Tue Sep 4 21:46:01 UTC 2012

I can readily imagine the converse; a single repository being a component
of many channels. But (potentially) different repos being part of the same
channel?

Or am I think about Channels all wrong? Should I just define say a
"centos6" channel and associate the 'base', 'update', 'extras', 'contrib',
'spacewalk client' repositories to it? I've never seen that in real life
or in an example. They've always been broken out into individual channels
and made into a hierarchy of channels.

--
Cloud Services Architect, Senior System Administrator
InfoRelay Online Systems (www.inforelay.com)