[Spacewalk-list] PostGreSQL Maintenance Guidelines for Spacewalk

Musayev, Ilya imusayev at webmd.net
Sat Sep 15 00:14:30 UTC 2012

I'm with you, we (spacewalk community) definitely need something like that out there.

I was thinking of doing it aswell so I can educate admins in house, but why not share with the rest of the world :)

I can help with what I can.

Don't know if RedHat folks will like it, as I'm going to explain how to make RHEL works with Spacewalk.

If there are more volunteers, we can devide and conquer, if you want to do this by yourself - more power to you:)