[Spacewalk-list] Massive problems with slow updates on rhnServerAction

Jonathan Scott lists at xistenz.org
Thu Sep 20 14:04:45 UTC 2012

Paul,

This is reading like the exact same issue you and I discussed on-list a few
weeks ago. I had closed out that thread as resolved, but the issue has
since creeped its way back up. Patrick breaks it down well, I too just get
a pile up of "idle in transaction" db connections which do not clear with
any configuration change I have made (tcp timeout, idle timeout and
connection limit adjustments in postgresql.conf); a restart of all
associated services gives me about 3-5 days before the app becomes
unresponsive.

Patrick, may I ask how are you loading your errata?

- Jonathan