[Spacewalk-list] Spacewalk with Oracle Linux

Gerhardus Geldenhuis gerhardus.geldenhuis at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 14:30:56 UTC 2012

Hi

Was curious if anyone has successfully used Spacewalk with Oracle Linux.
The company that I am working for has decided not just to get in bed with
the devil but be joined at the hip. The Oracle tools at the moment does not
seem up to job to provision and manage Oracle Linux machines. I am
interested in anyone's experience good or bad. If it is of a sensitive
nature than please feel free to email me offline.

The changes that Oracle makes seems small enough so should be theoretically
possible. I have not yet done my own testing and will do so in due course.

Regards
--
Gerhardus Geldenhuis