[Spacewalk-list] Created stored profiles via spacewalk cli

Frantz Benoist frantz.benoist at gmail.com
Tue Apr 16 12:38:45 UTC 2013

Thanks, i didn't get any problem with the client. My problem is a crash of
taskomatic when it tries to create the Packages.gz files.
My Ubuntu client get with apt-spacewalk all the repos but can get any
Packages.gz and return some 404 Errors.
I created 1 empty channel amd64-deb in spacewalk, and it works. Taskomatic
creates the packages.gz, The ubuntu client get the information on
spacewalk, and the file. But it remains empty and the other metadata are
not created.