[Spacewalk-list] Exclude packages from installing via client configuration

Michal Bruncko michal.bruncko at zssos.sk
Wed Apr 17 10:25:07 UTC 2013

Hello list,

sorry for raising this very old thread. but it looks actual for me as I
cannot find similar feature in last spacewalk. please can someone
confirm if this feature is implemented or not?
very simple example: I've subscribed for several clients a new
respository (centos alt), but I dont want to use certain packages from
this repo (as postfix, mysql libs and so on). It's possible to exclude
it somehow from list of available packages? excluding may have global
impact (for all subscribed clients) or local (based on selected hosts).
any of both options will be fine.

thanks for response in advance

michal