[Spacewalk-list] Error uploading to channel

Gomes, Rich rich.gomes at uniform.aramark.com
Mon Apr 29 15:32:51 UTC 2013

The server itself is a rhel5-based OS but is currently limited to only up2date.
I am going to remove the rhlib versions and try again.

Will update with results

Rich Gomes | Senior Systems Administrator,  AUCA System Services | ARAMARK Uniform & Career Apparel
Tel: 781.763.4508 |  Fax: 781.763.2508
Rich.Gomes at uniform.aramark.com | www.aramark-uniform.com