[Spacewalk-list] OpenSCAP Scans, anyone?

Dimitri Yioulos dyioulos at onpointfc.com
Wed Aug 7 13:58:09 UTC 2013

Good morning, Simon and Stu.

The RPM with the fix looks to have worked!  The test profile
checks 11 rules, and 11 rules have a result of pass or fail
in Spacewalk.  Many, many thanks.

Believe me, I don't want to sound anything less than
grateful, but (of course) the report created by oscap from
Spacewalk is pretty cursory.  It mainly shows the rule
identifier and result.  I suppose one could run oscap at
the command line of the target host to get greater detail.
I've put up the report that oscap generates at the command
line at www.onpointfc.com/report.html, and will leave it
there for just a short time so that you can have a
look-see.  Would be great if Spacewalk provided similar
detail or, at least, provided a link to a generated html
report like that I posted.  Just sayin'.

Dimitri

wrote:
> [...]

believed to be clean.