[Spacewalk-list] Service Restart after Config File Deployment

Mesut Pak MPak at liaison.com
Tue Dec 3 15:34:44 UTC 2013

Replying to my original question, should I run “rhncfg-client verify” via cron and restart any service with changed configuration file?

I am also having issues in auto re-deploying centrally managed configuration files.
Client knows it has a file differing from what it subscribed to but it will not pull the copy from Satellite server unless I redeploy from Satellite or run “rhncfg-client get” on the client end.