[Spacewalk-list] Debian Repository Sync

Steve Meier email at steve-meier.de
Mon Feb 4 15:21:35 UTC 2013

Dear all,

I just started playing with the Debian support in Spacewalk and the first hurdle I had to
tackle was that spacewalk-repo-sync does (not yet?) handle Debian repositories.

After coming up short on Google I used yesterdays Superbowl Blackout to hack a quick
repository sync script for Debian. I have just uploaded this to GitHub so that anybody who
is interested can play with it. Here is the URL:

https://github.com/stevemeier/spacewalk-debian-sync/blob/master/spacewalk-debian-sync.pl

Are there any plans for adding Debian support to spacewalk-repo-sync soon?

Kind regards,
  Steve Meier