[Spacewalk-list] Managing the size on disk of software channels

Paul Brunck Paul.Brunck at healthlanguage.com
Tue Feb 5 00:05:03 UTC 2013

Thank you.  I definitely had an issue with duplicate files but after a little troubleshooting the duplicate files were from channels I had deleted.  Once I used "Manage Packages" to delete all the orphans, then synced everything from scratch to defined repositories the deduplication you are talking about started working.