[Spacewalk-list] ORA-20267: (not_enough_quota) - Insufficient available quota for the specified action

Michael Mraka michael.mraka at redhat.com
Thu Jan 17 09:23:19 UTC 2013

Mullis, Josh (CCI-Atlanta) wrote:
% Hello,
%
% When I attempt to upload a file ~40MB to a configuration channel, I see the below error in "catalina.out"...
% Our DBA has verified that our database is not full, and the spacewalk database user account has an unlimited quota.
% We have our config file upload set to around 200MB (which has worked up until today).
%
% Is "ORA-20267" a spacewalk-specific error?  It does not exist on oracle's support site.

Yes, it's application specific error. Config quota used to limit total
size of configuration files per organization in spacewalk.

BTW config file quota has been removed in Spacewal 1.8.

% Any help would be appreciated.
% Thanks
% -josh
%
%
% com.redhat.rhn.common.db.WrappedSQLException: ORA-20267: (not_enough_quota) - Insufficient available quota for the specified action
% ORA-06512: at "SPACEWALK.RHN_EXCEPTION", line 31
% ORA-06512: at "SPACEWALK.RHN_CONFREVISION_ACCT_TRIG", line 27
% ORA-04088: error during execution of trigger 'SPACEWALK.RHN_CONFREVISION_ACCT_TRIG'
% ORA-06512: at "SPACEWALK.RHN_CONFIG", line 29
% ORA-06512: at line 1

Michael Mráka
Satellite Engineering, Red Hat