[Spacewalk-list] Selinux enforcing breaks rhnmd

Jan Pazdziora jpazdziora at redhat.com
Fri Jan 4 14:50:19 UTC 2013

On Thu, Nov 08, 2012 at 01:19:29PM +0000, James Hogarth wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I decided to try and make use of monitoring in Spacewalk...
>
> I'm not sure when this might not have worked from (an old 1.7 instance
> behaves this way and my new 1.8 does as well) but with selinux enforcing
> I'm getting an AVC stopping rhnmd from working properly...
>
> On start it shows:
>
> service rhnmd restart
> Stopping rhnmd:                                            [  OK  ]
> Starting rhnmd:Could not load host key:
> /var/lib/nocpulse/.ssh/nocpulse-identity

The spacewalk-monitoring-selinux-1.9.1-1 has a fix for this problem.
You can pick it up from

	https://koji.spacewalkproject.org/koji/packageinfo?packageID=6951

or from Spacewalk nightly repo in about three hours.

We'd appreciate a note if it addresses the issue for you.

Thanks for reporting it.

--
Jan Pazdziora