[Spacewalk-list] Can not clone channel from trusted organization

Jon Miller jonebird at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 18:27:24 UTC 2013

Hello,
  I have just installed Spacewalk 1.8 on a RHEL6 machine. I created some
centos6 channels via "spacewalk-common-channels -u admin -a x86_64
'centos6*'" and I then updated their configuration to public for any
trusted organization. I then created a new organization and setup a trust
between the "Spacewalk Default Organization" which owned / created the
centos6 channels.
   When I log in as the admin for my new organization, I would like to try
to clone a channel but the "clone from" dropdown is empty of options unlike
when I am logged in as the admin for the default organization.

Thanks,
Jon Miller