[Spacewalk-list] Custom System Info during kickstart?

Giovanni Torres giovtorres at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 10 20:50:46 UTC 2013

It seems that a user must be configured as an Organization Administrator in order to use rhn-custom-info.  The python script I wrote would also need the same level of privileges, which is why I originally asked if there was any inherent way in Spacewalk's kickstart profile settings to accomplish this.  There doesn't seem to be.
The Org Admin role is too much privileges just to accomplish what I want (i.e. set custom info during kickstart), since Org Admins have the ability to run remote commands where configured.  In this case, I'd prefer not to have that password hanging out in some cobbler kickstart file.