[Spacewalk-list] creating software.freivald.com.repo

J.W. slone jslonejr at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 10 23:07:21 UTC 2013

I am building new centos 5.7 workstaion with spacewalk. I am not able to install qt4-devel through my channel  because qt4-devel requires
software.freivald.com.repo. I have placed  software.freivald.com.repo in /etc/yum.repos.d  directory. Howerver I am not sure how to reference this REPO to be installed on all of my new builds Linux workstaion builds through my knickstart.

Question 1. How do I get  software.freivald.com.repo to install on all new workstations