[Spacewalk-list] Switching from rhn-clone-errata to eva-direct-errata-sync

Pierre Casenove pcasenove at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 13:20:37 UTC 2013

Hello,
Using Data::dumper, I've tried to debug this...
I dump $options just before calling rewrite_package_release and then inside
this procedure:
before calling it:
$VAR1 = {
          'bugzilla_url' => undef,
          'verbose' => undef,
          'dst_passwd' => 'iJEFgZuw9OyQzh1hqvSc',
          'rewrite_package_release_from' => 'el5',
          'rewrite_package_release_to' => 'el5.centos',
          'src_channel' => 'rhel-x86_64-server-5',
          'dst_host' => 'localhost',
          'batch_config' => undef,
          'help' => undef,
          'start_date' => '2013-1-07 13:11:17',
          'dryrun' => undef,
          'src_passwd' => 'Y0JsFAv1cW63DWv5diKZ',
          'src_host' => 'rhn.redhat.com',
          'dst_channel' => 'centos-5-base-x64',
          'start_from_previous' => 'week',
          'recursive' => 1,
          'dst_user' => 'erratasync',
          'rewrite_errata_name_from' => 'RH',
          'end_date' => undef,
          'write_config' => undef,
          'src_user' => 'rhn-mreposync',
          'rewrite_errata_name_to' => 'COS5X64'
        };
Inside the procedure:
$VAR1 = 'bugzilla_url';

I'm not a perl expert, but it seems that the array of option is not
correctly passed...

By the way, in the current code, I think that there is a bug:

unless($options->{'bugzilla_url'}){
	print_verbose(%{$options},"No bugzilla url specified setting to the
default \"https://bugzilla.redhat.com/\"\n");
    }

The bugzilla_url is never set to the default!

Pierre