[Spacewalk-list] ISS via GUI

Michael LINDER michael.linder at pt-consulting.eu
Mon Jul 22 14:12:10 UTC 2013

Hi all,

I updated my spacewalk installation from 1.9 to 2.0. I encountered issue when I try to configure ISS via the GUI, I configured my master and slave but nothing is happening. Could you give me us informations in order to have a working process?

For information into the upgrade procedure you told:

su - postgres -c 'PGPASSWORD=spacepw; createlang pltclu spaceschema ;

But by default the schema is not spaceschema but rhnschema and don't forget to close your quote ;).

Best regards,

--
Michael Linder

System Administrator