[Spacewalk-list] Script output: hash instead the text

new_user legal90 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 3 17:02:56 UTC 2013

Thank you for reply. We are using Postgesql 9.2 with default settings.
As I've read now, in psql 9.0 and later bytea_output  is set to 'hex' by
default. But in earlier version (8.x) it was set to 'escape '
Does it means that I have to switch this setting to 'escape', or I have to
do something more?

I think that I'm not alone who is using postgresql 9.x ...