[Spacewalk-list] Spaceclone v.01

Stephen Benjamin stephen at bitbin.de
Thu Jun 6 15:40:02 UTC 2013

Hi All,

This has been an idea rolling around in my head for a while, and I had a very rainy weekend stuck indoors last week and decided to write this:

    https://github.com/stbenjam/spaceclone

It's software lifecycle management via channel clones. I know there's a ton of scripts in the wild that take similar approaches but I wanted to write something a bit more complete, and generic.  It is version 0.1 -- very alpha, but I've tested against my own RHN Satellite server and it works fine.  All the API calls should work with the latest versions of Spacewalk.  I'd appreciate any feedback.  There's a built RPM in the rpms directory if you'd like, and you'll need EPEL for python-prettytable.

Thanks!

--
Stephen Benjamin
stephen at bitbin.de