[Spacewalk-list] Define a point in time when to receive Spacewalk Errata Alert

Choure, Siddharth schoure at 1worldsync.com
Fri Jun 7 18:26:26 UTC 2013

Daniel,
I think the errata-cache-default triggers the mailer. If you go to the task
scheduler and click on the errata-cache-default link, you will see that the
errata-mailer is triggered after the errata-cache-default task. Maybe
changing the time of errata-cache-default will change the time of the
mailer as well.

Siddharth Choure