[Spacewalk-list] (no subject)

Nielsen, Dennis Appelon d.nielsen at cgi.com
Thu Mar 7 11:43:06 UTC 2013

Hi Jeremy
Thanks for the Tip/answer :-)

If I have selected the wrong sha and try to switch it to the correct, should that not work  from the client's right away?

Because when I tried it, it didn't work I still had the check sum error

Dennis Appelon Nielsen | GNU/Linux Consultant | CGI Denmark
Margrethepladsen 4, 8000 Aarhus C | Danmark
M: +45 29 48 11 18
d.nielsen at cgi.com<mailto:d.nielsen at cgi.com> | www.cgi.com<http://www.cgi.com/> | www.cgi.dk
RHCSA, RHCT – 605009853527704

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: Proprietary/Confidential Information belonging to CGI Group Inc. and its affiliates may be contained in this message. If you are not a recipient indicated or intended in this message (or responsible for delivery of this message to such person), or you think for any reason that this message may have been addressed to you in error, you may not use or copy or deliver this message to anyone else. In such case, you should destroy this message and are asked to notify the sender by reply e-mail.