[Spacewalk-list] trick to doing CentOS 6.3 > 6.4 update via spacewalk?

Andy Ingham andy.ingham at duke.edu
Mon Mar 11 19:02:50 UTC 2013

Friendly list --

Now that CentOS 6.4 is available, I have 40+ servers that I'd like to
update from 6.3 > 6.4.

I just finished bringing all the (spacewalk-managed) servers up to date
with osad, rhn-check, rhn-client-tools, rhn-setup, rhnlib, etc.  (I'm at
version 1.8 still.)

Scheduling the update via spacewalk results in a failure, though.

Does the 6.3 > 6.4 upgrade need to happen via yum from the client?  Or is
there some trick to getting it to take via spacewalk?

TIA,
Andy

Andy Ingham
IT Infrastructure