[Spacewalk-list] Pushing gpg keys in 1.9

John Pittman throne at gmail.com
Tue Mar 12 20:03:32 UTC 2013

After upgrading my Spacewalk 1.8 system to 1.9 (and Centos 6.4), my
kickstarts no longer push the gpg keys assigned to each profile. After a
kickstart finishes, I receive NOKEY errors on any package installs from the
assigned channels (such as EPEL, spacewalk-client for osad, vmware-tools,
etc)

I do not see anything in the current kickstart file that pushes the keys
down, but all of this worked fine on 1.8. The keys are imported in the "GPG
and SSL" list and assigned to the kickstart profile as appropriate. After
manually importing the keys all is well.

Thoughts on where to start troubleshooting?

--  John