[Spacewalk-list] ? How to list taskomatic repository synch schedule

Boyd, Robert Robert.Boyd at peoplefluent.com
Mon Mar 18 20:15:57 UTC 2013

I'm looking for some way through the GUI, spacecmd or spacewalk-report or some other utility to list out the repository sync schedule for taskomatic.

So far I haven't found what I'm looking for.    I'd like one place that I can go to see all of the scheduled sync activities so I can review them for sanity and whether there are jobs not scheduled that should be, etc....

Is there somewhere I can see all of this information at one glance?   If not, what would it take to generate such a report?
Wouldn't it be nice to incorporate this into the GUI under the Schedule tab, perhaps as Taskomatic Actions as a choice in the lefthand pane?

Thanks,

Robert Boyd
Sr System Engineer | Peoplefluent

e. Robert.Boyd at peoplefluent.com