[Spacewalk-list] Update kickstart scripts via API

Jon Miller jonebird at gmail.com
Wed May 1 00:50:33 UTC 2013

I'm currently wrapping up a script that helps me update the scripts
collection for a specified kickstart profile. I currently have to use
the kickstart.profile.removeScript() and then kickstart.profile.addScript()
in sequence. In case nobody has mentioned this before, I think adding a new
API to allow an kickstart.profile.updateScript() call would be great.

Also, I think the kickstart.profile.listScripts() should return the script
name along with the other attributes. I'm currently using a hack where I
parse a special comment to maintain a consistent name for the script. I
then ensure that special comment is inserted during upload of a new script.

-- Jon Miller