[Spacewalk-list] Spacewalk certificate

Jonathan Hoser jonathan.hoser at helmholtz-muenchen.de
Thu May 9 23:08:51 UTC 2013

Hi

Only yesterday did I sort out my certificate issues;
thought I do not have a 'real' signed cert:
I created a self-signed one, thought I, not Spacewalk
was the signing party. However for the approach you need this is the same.

As such:

RHN-ORG-TRUSTED-SSl-CERT = text version of your root-CA (the one signing your server cert)

The rest should be relatively straight forward using what other did
(and i adapted) in/from
https://www.redhat.com/archives/spacewalk-list/2012-February/msg00129.html

Best
-Jonathan