[Spacewalk-list] Spacewalk installation help

Susindran Suruli mssusee at gmail.com
Tue Nov 5 22:35:18 UTC 2013

Hi Dimitri,

As per the installation instruction
https://fedorahosted.org/spacewalk/wiki/HowToInstall i have followed..There
is no URL for yum  install..

Please let us know..we have to give any URL??

Database server<https://fedorahosted.org/spacewalk/wiki/HowToInstall#Databaseserver>

Spacewalk uses database server to store its primary data. It supports
either PostgreSQL (version 8.4 and higher) or Oracle RDBMS (version 10g or
higher).
PostgreSQL server, set up by Spacewalk (embedded)
¶<https://fedorahosted.org/spacewalk/wiki/HowToInstall#PostgreSQLserversetupbySpacewalkembedded>

You can let Spacewalk setup the PostgreSQL server on your machine without
any manual intervention. Run:

yum install spacewalk-setup-postgresql

and skip to the section *Installing Spacewalk*.