[Spacewalk-list] Spacewalk installation help

Susindran Suruli mssusee at gmail.com
Tue Nov 5 22:37:56 UTC 2013

Below is repository i am having under /etc/yum.repos.d...

[root@ yum.repos.d]# ls
epel.repo  epel-testing.repo  jpackage-generic.repo

[root@ yum.repos.d]# more epel.repo
[epel]
name=Extra Packages for Enterprise Linux 6 - $basearch
#baseurl=http://download.fedoraproject.org/pub/epel/6/$basearch
mirrorlist=
https://mirrors.fedoraproject.org/metalink?repo=epel-6&arch=$basearch
failovermethod=priority
enabled=1
gpgcheck=1
gpgkey=file:///etc/pki/rpm-gpg/RPM-GPG-KEY-EPEL-6

[epel-debuginfo]
name=Extra Packages for Enterprise Linux 6 - $basearch - Debug
#baseurl=http://download.fedoraproject.org/pub/epel/6/$basearch/debug
mirrorlist=
https://mirrors.fedoraproject.org/metalink?repo=epel-debug-6&arch=$ba
search
failovermethod=priority
enabled=0
gpgkey=file:///etc/pki/rpm-gpg/RPM-GPG-KEY-EPEL-6
gpgcheck=1

[epel-source]
name=Extra Packages for Enterprise Linux 6 - $basearch - Source
#baseurl=http://download.fedoraproject.org/pub/epel/6/SRPMS
mirrorlist=
https://mirrors.fedoraproject.org/metalink?repo=epel-source-6&arch=$b
asearch
failovermethod=priority
enabled=0
gpgkey=file:///etc/pki/rpm-gpg/RPM-GPG-KEY-EPEL-6
gpgcheck=1

[root@ yum.repos.d]# ls
epel.repo  epel-testing.repo  jpackage-generic.repo

[root at yum.repos.d]# more epel-testing.repo
[epel-testing]
name=Extra Packages for Enterprise Linux 6 - Testing - $basearch
#baseurl=http://download.fedoraproject.org/pub/epel/testing/6/$basearch
mirrorlist=
https://mirrors.fedoraproject.org/metalink?repo=testing-epel6&arch=$basearch
failovermethod=priority
enabled=0
gpgcheck=1
gpgkey=file:///etc/pki/rpm-gpg/RPM-GPG-KEY-EPEL-6

[epel-testing-debuginfo]
name=Extra Packages for Enterprise Linux 6 - Testing - $basearch - Debug
#baseurl=
http://download.fedoraproject.org/pub/epel/testing/6/$basearch/debug
mirrorlist=
https://mirrors.fedoraproject.org/metalink?repo=testing-debug-epel6&arch=$basearch
failovermethod=priority
enabled=0
gpgkey=file:///etc/pki/rpm-gpg/RPM-GPG-KEY-EPEL-6
gpgcheck=1

[epel-testing-source]
name=Extra Packages for Enterprise Linux 6 - Testing - $basearch - Source
#baseurl=http://download.fedoraproject.org/pub/epel/testing/6/SRPMS
mirrorlist=
https://mirrors.fedoraproject.org/metalink?repo=testing-source-epel6&arch=$basearch
failovermethod=priority