[Spacewalk-list] Resign Packages

Rick van der Linde rick at rilp.nl
Fri Nov 15 14:11:02 UTC 2013

Hi,

Before loading packages into spacewalk I resign my packages with the GPG key I created for the base channel. This works fine to me, but of course will not work when chennel gets loaded with (a remote) repository sync. To do latter, setup a local repository and arrange it that when a new downloaded packages arrivés it gets resigned before it gets loaded into spacewalk.

A simple rpm -resign is sufficient (GPG key has been setup by a .rpmmacros file).

Rick