[Spacewalk-list] monitoring update

Balint Szigeti balint.szgt at gmail.com
Fri Nov 22 08:47:02 UTC 2013

hello guys,

I have an update for it.
Proxy can execute Probe Suites as well, but you need to specify which
one needs to execute.
When you created a new Probe Suite and you added a probe then you could
add a device which the probe will be concerned and in that screen there
is a select box at bottom where you can specify which monitoring server
will execute the probe.

Sorry for misleading. I'm just learning Spacewalk and I didn't find
documentation about it.
I think, who has better English than me, could write a sort
documentation about it for the Spacewalk project.

Good luck and have a nice day,
Balint