[Spacewalk-list] Schedule System Reboot via Web Interface

Daniel Souvignier daniel.souvignier at ias.rwth-aachen.de
Thu Nov 28 14:28:14 UTC 2013

My problem is, that I can't find any relevant information in the logs.
The only thing I find is an error in httd error_log, which says "[error]
asdfasdfasdf at /usr/share/perl5/vendor_perl/Sniglets/Servers.pm line
366" each time I schedule a reboot. Even after turning on debugging mode
on the client there is nothing in the logs there about reboot.