[Spacewalk-list] maybe newbie problem w/ spacewalk

Suh, Tim tsuh at novetta.com
Fri Oct 4 15:02:48 UTC 2013

We noticed that spacewalk appends kickstart label + ":" + org id + ":" +
org name to create a profile name but during pxe start, we noticed that
tftp cannot handle a colon in the directory path.

Are we missing something? Can we reconfigure Spacewalk to use another
separator instead of a colon?

Any help is greatly appreciated since I have been banging my head against
the wall on this for two days now. Thanks.

Tim

--
IMPORTANT NOTICE:
This e-mail message is intended for the use of the addressee and may