[Spacewalk-list] How can use Spacewalk chennels as a repositories.

Thomas Foster thomas.foster80 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 8 13:08:47 UTC 2013

Baseurl is in your .repo file..you want to setup apache on your existing
repo. Make sure you run createrepo and your repo.xml and primary.tar files
are there..make sure apache can see the repo bt connecting to the site and
see if your files are listed in apache.  If you can see youe repo from
apache you are halfway through..next go to spacewalk and create a new
channel which wilk host alk of your rpms.  Then you need to associate a
repository for that channel (pointing at you apache install) then run sync
packages and you should see them in spacewalk.   After that you sub your
systems and patch.