[Spacewalk-list] Kickstart via (normal) proxy

Paresh Mutha pmutha at redhat.com
Wed Oct 16 12:19:27 UTC 2013

On Client systems /etc/sysconfig/rhn/up2date has :

enableProxy[comment]=Use a HTTP Proxy
enableProxy=0
proxyPassword[comment]=The password to use for an authenticated proxy
proxyPassword=
proxyUser[comment]=The username for an authenticated proxy
proxyUser=
httpProxy[comment]=HTTP proxy in host:port format, e.g.
squid.redhat.com:3128
httpProxy=
enableProxyAuth[comment]=To use an authenticated proxy or not
enableProxyAuth=0

To use normal proxy set enableProxy=1 and enter the proxy details on
httpProxy=your.proxy.server:port

Does these help or I have misunderstood your requirement and you are
looking for something else ?

Paresh