[Spacewalk-list] activation key troubleshooting

Lupin Deterd lupindeterd at gmail.com
Tue Oct 29 08:00:43 UTC 2013

Hi,

I wanted to see what's going on behind the activation key doing it's work
for the following.
 - installation of packages
 -subscription/deployment of config file
 -SW channel subscription
- Group membership

Group membership, config & SW channel subscription seems to work but
installation of packages and deployment of config file doesn't, I can't
seem to find in which portion of kickstart these are being trigger.

Any clue which log/file should I start looking? And on the side note, I
created a %post command to update the systems that worked too, just that
using activation key has this strange behaviour.

Thanks,
Lupin