[Spacewalk-list] Installation of spacewalk on RHEL 6

papinder singh papseddy at gmail.com
Thu Oct 31 10:07:39 UTC 2013

Hi Susindran,

Sorry what you did... you add proxy entries in up2date ... ooh common.. you
have to add proxy on your system rather that proxy in rhn configure
files...

Do one thing, just add proxy into your spacewalk server like
*export http_proxy=http://proxyserver:port*
And then try ... might be that will help you ...

Papinder Singh

mobile: +919871417733
mail: papseddy at gmail.com