[Spacewalk-list] Distribution not added to spacewalk

Chirag Choudhary chirag200666 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 11 08:46:42 UTC 2013

Hi,

   I am trying to add Rhel6 distribution to spacewalk through the web UI, I
extracted the image contents to the /var/distro-trees/rhel6-64/ . The web
ui is throwing up error :
"The kernel could not be found at the specified location:
/var/distro-trees/rhel6-64/images/pxeboot/vmlinuz "
I doubled checked by logging to tomcat and apache users if they can access
this vmlinuz and initrd.img , they can read the files in that location.
How can I solve this issue ?

--
Chirag Choudhary,