[Spacewalk-list] using both 64 and 32 bit updates in channel.

raj kumar rajkumar600003 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 17 10:39:46 UTC 2013

Hi, Some of my users require 32 bit rpms in 64bit systems.

I created one more child channel for centos and used IA32 for updates-i336
and pointed updates/i386 repo and updated the registration key with new
channel.

I could not subscribe new channel to systems, also this 32bit channel
doesn't show in yum repolist too?  Pls let me know how do we accomplish
this?

Even though 64bit os, we can install 32bit rpms from centos yum repo. we
need same functionality in local spacewalk server.