[Spacewalk-list] API. Merge single new errata and packages

wm-lists wm-lists at nixpeeps.com
Wed Sep 25 16:54:43 UTC 2013

Thanks for the script.  I'll have to give that a try and see what the
results are..

My use case would be if, say, httpd is updated by Red Hat for a specific
vulnerability and I wanted to progress only that advisory and associated
packages through to my dev channels and on to the production channels in
order to quickly implement it.  My errata flow is Red Hat --> DEV Channel
-->PROD Channel

So knowing that, where does the errata.clone call use as it's source?  If
my prod channel's original channel is the dev channel, would it use that?

Will