[Spacewalk-list] [SOLVED] The SSL certificate failed verification.

Chirag Choudhary chirag200666 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 30 19:34:09 UTC 2013

Hi,
    Thanks for the help.
You were correct that it was due to invalidation of ssl certificates so,
For making spacewalk work I changed the URL of up2date server from https to
http and it is now working as charm.
I only kept the other local repo and removed everything else, then also it
worked without giving any error.

Thanks again to all . :)

Chirag Choudhary,
Software Engineer