[Spacewalk-list] Error While Kickstarting

Wojtak, Greg GregWojtak at quickenloans.com
Mon Sep 30 19:37:49 UTC 2013

I am running into an issue that seems to have popped up spontaneously.  While trying to kickstart with a known good kickstart, I get to the "Starting installation" progress dialog.  It begins and gets along to about 73%, then a Retrying dialog with the message "Retrying download." pops up.  Flipping over to the third terminal, I see:

Try 10/10 for http://<spacewalk-server>/ks/dist/CentOS-6.4-x86_64/Packages/gdbm-1.8.0-36.el6.x86_64.rpm failed: [Errno –1] Header is not complete.
Failed to get http://<spacewalk-server>/ks/dist/CentOS-6.4-x86_64/Packages/gdbm-1.8.0-36.el6.x86_64.rpm from mirror 1/1, or downloaded file is corrupt.

>From the command prompt window, I can wget that url and pull down the file.

I've tried removing the package from the channel and re-adding it, the result was the same.  I've tried creating a new kickstart profile (from scratch, not a clone), also with the same result.

Any ideas?

--
Greg Wojtak
Senior Unix Systems Engineer