[Spacewalk-list] Spacewalk 2.1 - characters in remote commands

Milan Zázrivec mzazrivec at redhat.com
Tue Apr 8 13:01:32 UTC 2014

On Monday 07 April 2014 08:54:46 Milan Zázrivec wrote:
> On Friday 04 April 2014 18:27:02 Pierre Casenove wrote:
> > Hello,
> > Should we understand that this regression won't be fixed until v2.2?
> > I think that many people execute scripts with redirections... and still
> > wants to use the UI. At least I do.
>
> In truth, at the moment, this bug is not fixed, not even in current
> Spacewalk nightly.

Actually, today I fixed the problem in Spacewalk nightly in the following
commit:

https://github.com/spacewalkproject/spacewalk/commit/22904881c43599d73fb4181a0885000cb49f50bc

To fix this issue on an installed Spacewalk 2.1, please apply the same change
to the following file on your Spacewalk:

/var/lib/tomcat[56]/webapps/rhn/WEB-INF/struts-config.xml

and restart tomcat.

Thank you for the report & sorry for the trouble.
-Milan Zázrivec