[Spacewalk-list] Certificate issue

Shawn Cannon shawn at shawncannon.com
Mon Aug 11 11:51:36 UTC 2014

Digicert is the CA.  I am using my wildcard cert.  Reverse and forward DNS lookup are fine.

Shawn Cannon

---- On Sun, 10 Aug 2014 14:27:19 -0400 Paul Robert Marino <prmarino1 at gmail.com> wrote ----

1 Who as in what CA signed the new cert
2 is reverse as well as forward DNS lookup returning identical mappings of the hostnames to the IP on the host you are trying to use whet on.

That kind off SSL issue usually is not spacewalk specific, but usually are the same things that foul up any SSL cert.
-- Sent from my HP Pre3