[Spacewalk-list] Migrating from Spacewalk to Satellite

Innes, Duncan Duncan.Innes at virginmoney.com
Fri Aug 29 09:44:01 UTC 2014

You could try uploading all your Satellite certificates etc into
Spacewalk as config files, deploying them to all your clients, then run
a remote command to edit the /etc/sysconfig/rhn/up2date file (and any
others).

That's close to my plan for our Satellite upgrade as we've lost the
original certificate files, so need to build a new Satellite, then get
all the clients to check into the new system without realising there's
been a change.

Duncan