[Spacewalk-list] Problem with repos

Alexander Innes senni at necurity.co.uk
Fri Aug 29 15:20:19 UTC 2014

Whats in your logs?

Manage Software Channels -> Channel -> Last sync time

should start with

Sync started: Tue May  6 12:24:47 2014
['/usr/bin/spacewalk-repo-sync', '--channel', '', '--type', 'yum']
Repo URL:
Packages in repo:             10766
Packages already synced:          0
Packages to sync:             10766

As long as your home made repository ownly has 32 bit it can only grab
them so im not sure what you mean by
" Im not sure how to get just the packages from my 32 bit repo into my
32 bit channel". Just point the repo to arch=x86