[Spacewalk-list] Problem with repos

JODonnell at afsvision.com JODonnell at afsvision.com
Fri Aug 29 15:42:43 UTC 2014

Alexander,

This is the end of the log for my 32 bit repo.

2800/2804 : perl-Compress-Raw-Zlib-2.023-119.el6_1.1-0.i686
2801/2804 : fence-virt-0.2.3-5.el6-0.i686
2802/2804 : sblim-cim-client-1.3.9.1-1.el6-0.noarch
2803/2804 : libpciaccess-0.12.1-1.el6-0.i686
2804/2804 : xml-commons-apis-1.3.04-3.6.el6-0.i686
Linking packages to channel.
ERROR: Package arch i686 incompatible with channel rhel6server-i386
Sync completed.
Total time: 0:02:23

James O'Donnell
Senior System Administrator, Server Support Team
Automated Financial Systems, Inc.
123 Summit Drive|Exton, PA 19341
P: 484.875.1446 |Main: 610.524.9300 |F: 484.875.7977 |www.afsvision.com