[Spacewalk-list] Clients not uprading software

Matthew Madey mattmadey at gmail.com
Fri Aug 29 16:54:40 UTC 2014

Did you upgrade your clients' Spacewalk packages? I had issues with OSAD
and clients picking up actions until I upgraded my clients using the new
2.2 client repo: http://yum.spacewalkproject.org/2.2-client/

Also check /var/log/rhn/osa_dispatcher.log on your Spacewalk server for any
errors. You may need to rebuild the jabberd database.

service jabberd stop
rm -Rf /var/lib/jabberd/db/*
service jabberd start