[Spacewalk-list] Base channel list doesnt show up when registering debian client

Nick Tailor HTailor at BCLC.com
Tue Dec 2 23:59:24 UTC 2014

Hello,

We were able to register our debian server finally.

However, no base channel appears for the registered for the server.

If we try to change the base channel the other channels do not list out. It works for centos boxes just fine, however nothing comes for the debian client?

Cheers

Nick Tailor
http://www.nicktailor.com

This email is intended only for the addressee. It may contain confidential or proprietary information that cannot be disclosed without BCLC's permission. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the email.