From: Waldirio Manhães Pinheiro <waldirio gmail com>
Date: Tue, Dec 2, 2014 at 6:07 PM
Subject: Re: [Spacewalk-list] redhat channel in spacewalk
To: spacewalk-list redhat com

Hello Yang

One question, do you have RHEL Subscription ?!, if yes, do you have RHN Satellite subscription ?!, according the quantity of your RHEL environment, you can buy the RHN Satellite subscription to your company and add another OS as repo/channel. The difference is, using RHN Satellite you will use the redhat support, update, erratas, etc.

Check with your redhat sales person about it., you can get RHN Satellite Starter Pack (up to 50 subscriptions), the price is cool! ;-)

B'Regards